3. What happens when you register an enquiry with us? During an enquiry to this site via telephone or contact form, a user will be required to give their contact information and query. This may include your name, company name, address, country, boiler details, telephone number, email address and query. This information is used to provide a thoroughly personalised and relevant service of response.
4. How we use the information: We may process personal data voluntarily provided to us in the contact form or phone call to be able to respond to your enquirey, again via telephone call or email. The information will kept on a secure email system until deemed unnecessary or until two years have past, to allow for us to retain your information for warranty purposes. You are welcome to request the information held about you by contacting us, and request it to be erased at any time. Please rest assured that your details and information will never be supplied to any third parties or used to contact you in unsolicited ways.
5. What are Cookies? A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and temporarily stored in your computer’s memory. KestonAid.co.uk employs cookie technology to: –
- To track site usage. When you sign on to the KestonAid.co.uk Web site or take advantage of several key features, cookies may pass to your computer.
- Disabling cookies in your browser will not affect the level of service that this site offers to you.
7. Security: KestonAid.co.uk takes every precaution to protect users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. Access to all our users’ information is restricted on the site at which the information is hosted. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
8. Correction/Updating Personal Information: If a user’s personally identifiable information changes or if a user no longer wishes to subscribe to the service, please call us on: 020 8994 4053